Jeffrey D. Levine, LCSW-R is a psychotherapist and clinical hypnotherapist in private practice in the Nyack, New York area. He specializes in individual and relationship counseling for an array of mental health and emotional issues.
- In practice since 1978
- In private practice since 1985
- Now exclusively in private practice
Hospital and Agency-based Experience:
- Mt. Kisco Child Guidance Clinic
- Rockland County P.I.N.S. Diversion Program
- Rockland County Psychiatric Crisis Center in Pomona
- Bergen County Protective Services for the Frail Elderly
- Overlook Hospital Employee Assistance Program (Serving both Overlook Hospital’s staff and many corporations including: Chubb Insurance, Ciba Geigy, Exxon, Prudential, and Dun & Bradstreet.)
- Department of Social Services, Greenwich CT (Program Coordinator, working with a largely dual-diagnosed population. Psychological evaluation and relapse counseling.
Counseling individuals with HIV and AIDS. Clinical supervision of students from Western Connecticut State University.
Educational Credentials and Certifications:
- M.S.W. – Fordham University, 1984 Certification
- Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapist, 1989
- R.C.S.W. – State of New York, Department of Education; R031988-1 1992
- Clinical Member – American Psychotherapy & Medical Hypnosis Association, 2000
- L.C.S.W. – State of New York, Department of Education; R031988-1, 2004
- Diplomate in Professional Psychotherapy – International Academy of Behavioral Medicine,
Counseling and Psychotherapy, Inc., 2007
- Member – The American Professional Society of ADHD and Related Disorders, 2010